Effective on 2012-12-07
This privacy statement describes how Chukong Technologies collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
We do not request, collect, or access your location information.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- Device Information
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.We use this information to:
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at CS@punchbox.tw.
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if Chukong Technologies is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Our shopping cart is hosted by our m-commerce solutions provider. They host our ordering system, and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose.
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner uses technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at CS@punchbox.tw
In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our third party checkout options to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Other InformationCorrecting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at CS@punchbox.tw.Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below: